Day 1: Shocked

I say day 1 like it's the first day of my life. I've been born quite a while, so you know. I haven't 'lived' like people know, though. 

By 'lived', I mean to say I haven't partied hard, gotten drunk, not for high on any of that stuff (you know what I mean). I also have never been in a relationship, which would come as a massive shock to 'modern' people. Well, a girl found out when I was in secondary school (high school in America), and she was shocked, so maybe shocked is an understatement today. 

In secondary school it seemed like everyone was pairing off. I was in the background, quiet. 

Anyway, today I am at home, listening to the sound of a power drill in action as the houses floorboards are being replaced. I don't mind it, though. 

I am awaiting my sisters return so that I will go out to the shops. Need to eat something during the day, although I do feel like I eat too much since I left my previous job. I just haven't done much, other than watch movies, look for jobs to apply for and other things. There will be other things I can't remember right now, so I applied the 'other things' to that sentence. 

Anyway, (oops, said it again), I will leave this post for now. 

Comments