Juice Squad Draft + Annotations



Annotation of Juice Squad Draft

Lemon: I made the lemon yellow because it is just that colour. I associate eating lemons to be happy and therefore have made the lemon's face look happy and laughing. I made the clothing bright to go with the brightness and vibrancy of the colours of the yellow lemon. It is also a cowboy clothing because I wanted it to have that unique feel to it, like Kate Moross's work. The back of the clothing has a patch and I made it look that way because I wanted it to have a wild west feel, that feel of scruffiness to it. The teeth are black because they are not clean, but menat to be really dirty. This is the wild west.

Watermellon: For the watermellon man I made the head be the colours red and green because those colours are associated with a watermellons. Also, they are vibrant colours so I wanted the clothing to fit into the vibrancy, and I did that. I also thought of Kate Moross's work and how her work is full, packed full of bright colours, so I added lots of colour to get that feel. The spots are meant to symbolise that of the seeds in a watermellon. The face has the expression of joy, and I feel that is to make a sense of joy when you are devouring it, and the juice is spilling out into your mouth.

Orange: For the orange I made it the colour orange because the fruit is that colour and to make us identify that it is that fruit. Also, I put on working clothes and everyday clothes to make seem weird and unique, like that of Kate Moross's work. I made shoes and pockets in the trousers to make it seem everyday, and added a tie to make it seem that it is also working clothes. I added glasses because I thought that the orange Juice Squad member would look good with them and also because it has that seriousness, yet being fun at the same time because he looks like he's going to work hard but doesn't.


Comments