PUPPET MASTER


Puppet Master

This is a nice little horror film from the 80’s which went on to have lots of sequels. It’s fair to say that if you are into these srts of low-budget horror films then you will love this film. It might be low-budget but it’s got really good visual effects, and a good amount of gore. The story is ok, but is quite confusing, I think, and I came to not know really what was going on in the last scenes, except for the really last, obviously. So, for horror fans there are nice things in this and it’s generally entertaining stuff. It’s a B-movie, sure, but that doesn’t mean that you cannot be entertained at all by this. Obviously, the acting isn’t of a great kind, but it doesn’t neccesarily need to be because that’s not what makes a horror film. No, what makes it is horror, and this film does deliver on that genre requirement. I recommend it to all horror fans and also I recommend the sequels, which aren’t exactly better than this first entry, but the second and third ones come close.

Be sure to recommend me other films I could review.

Thank you.

Comments