Thoughts on Heroes Reborn


Having not seen the original Heroes (I know, I know), I went into this series having heard a lot of positive reviews over the years for the original show. I have to say that I was left with mixed feelings about this new series. I like how the tone, even in its serious moments is playful and has a fun sheen, but it’s also disappointing because I was looking for some action. Ok, some effects are good, and you expect that nowadays, but it was a bit too dull for me. Overall, it’s ok, but nothing’s very great about it. The acting is good, though. All in all it’s something that will help pass the time. For me having heard of the original series so much, I found it disappointing. Don’t get too hyped up and someone will enjoy this show. It’s like one of those popcorn films where you just sit there waiting for the next explosion. Very much like that. But if you are watching for that sort of entertainment, then you will be disappointed because it’s not as action packed as you would think.

Comments