Just some thoughts on games


Playing Hitman games at the moment. They’re great games. I have to say my favourite one is the most recent one I have which is Blood Money, which I like and admire for its textual surroundings and the locations. They’re truly marvellous just to look at. I even find myself just standing there, watching everything around me. It’s great and a great gaming achievement. Also, not just the location, but also the other people in the game are just brilliant, with their great AI and how they interact with each other. However, it can get awkward, like in one bit where you can just stand there and watch two people kissing and groping each other. But I like that they do react. It is also a hard game; I have to say, because you don’t get a lot of health.
 
The best game that I am playing at the moment though has got to be Saints Row: The Third, which is funny (not hilarious, though) and action packed. It doesn’t have as many things to do in the city as the GTA franchise, though, but I have yet to explore it fully. I think I’ve completed all the missions and I loved that mission with all the zombies, I think that was a great touch, it’s sad that they didn’t have more of the zombies in the game, just one mission. But it was still great and it’s still replayable. And I like that at any time you can just go there, to where the zombies are at, and start a small zombie survival game within the Saints Row universe. I have to say, I like the city more in the GTA games, which feels more alive, they’re breathing and living places in those games, which in Saints Row you don’t feel like it is alive much and it is really quite gloomy. However, it’s a great, fun game. I have to say that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is much better and much bigger and epic than this game, but don't get me wrong they're both greats. 
Also, I think that the Hitman games pass Saints Row: The Third by having more alive environments.

Comments