Burnt

Image result for burnt
Burnt is about Adam Jones, a man who is straying onto the right path after hideous years of debauchery. We don’t see his debauchery, but we do hear plenty about it. In the midst of trying to get his act back together, however, there are others who want him dead.

I liked this film; it’s certainly digestible (there we go). It’s a fun and entertaining film, but it’s not a film that, like certain dishes, you don’t want to revisit again and again. It’s not the worst film, don’t get me wrong. It’s just plain, and you feel that there’s nothing really under the surface. I really enjoyed the acting, especially from Daniel Bruhl who I think was really well cast in that role.  I also liked Bradley Cooper in the main role and Sienna Miller. I think they all did really well in their roles. It’s just a shame that the film is hollow, really. However, I have to give a special mention to the menu on display. It is absolutely mouth-watering how much delectable food is in this film. It certainly leaves you wanting to eat afterwards. It is an enjoyable film, with great food, good acting and a plot which, however simple it may be, makes for an entertaining time in front of the screen.

Comments