Sample People

Image result for sample people
I had no idea what this film was going to be. I didn’t know whether I was going to like a film based around the culture that is depicted: that of rave. I’m not into that type of culture, but I didn’t know if a film about it would interest me. I also only knew that it follows different people’s stories in the rave culture of Australia. And that’s basically it. But I love what I saw. It was a great feverish movie. It felt really seedy, as well, like you were in that world, living with these characters. I loved that about this film, it is realistic in that aspect. However, there is a romantic element that I had to suspend my disbelief a bit for near the end. It’s a great movie if, especially if you’re interested in the rave scene. Plus, it’s also got a good performance from Kylie Minogue, not singing. It’s really interesting.

Comments