Silent Hill: Revelation

Image result for silent hill revelation
For all the great posters for this film, I had low expectations going into this film and I have to say that I really enjoyed it for what it was: a popcorn, monster-filled ride.. I think it’s as good as the first one which I liked. Now, I haven’t played the games which this film and the original are based on, so I can’t compare it to them. However, as a movie, it’s got great visual effects, frequent interesting scenes with monsters and an eerie atmosphere. I really liked the world that these movies create, a world where the characters are alone to fight off these monstrous beings. I would say that this film is definitely a good popcorn watch. The downside was that there was a lot of exposition that I didn’t really get. Again, if you’ve played the games maybe you’ll understand it more. But that was ok for me; it didn’t bother me because it was just so good to look at. I would recommend this film.

Comments