Spring Breakers

Image result for spring breakers
Spring Breakers will definitely not be to everyone’s liking, but I enjoyed it. I really like art-house films, so if you like them too, you’ll definitely, if not like this, then find something to love in this. I especially loved the lighting in the scenes, and how experimental lenses were used. I also liked the direction very much. That scene with the robbery where it’s filmed from inside a car is great, in particular. It’s very much what you’d expect from a movie titled Spring Breakers.  I think that the actors/actresses do a fine job. People say that it’s a satire on teenage culture, but I couldn’t help but think that it was celebrating it, showing lots of scenes of debauchery. Which is ok, if you like that stuff, but I can’t see that this is meant to be a satire. Otherwise, it’s an ok film. I did think that it was going to be better, but it’s still entertaining.

Comments