Trailer Park of Terror

Image result for trailer park of terror (2008)
A group of people go to a trailer park, where a massacre happened. However, the previously dead residents are seemingly more alive than they were before. I really liked this film, the time flew by easily. The gore was great and I loved the use of practical effects. I don't think they used any CGI blood-spurts and the make-up was superbly grotesque. The characters getting picked off weren't all that likeable except for a few of them, which would have been nice if they were shown a little more light as to their characters. We didn't get a lot from them. Once the meaty action starts ramping up, there's a continuous sense of dread and tension. I really liked how they didn't stop and went all out with it. The only downfall was that I felt that why these people came back to life wasn't explained as much and also, the end was a little abrupt. Just a little. All in all, I had a lot of fun with this movie.

Comments