Wrong Turn 3: Left For Dead

Image result for wrong turn 3
I don’t think this second sequel in this series is the best, but it still provided me with some intense moments. The gore is sadly much more fake-looking CGI-based than in the previous two. I found that it took away from those scenes. But that’s a minor complaint. There are some nice practical effects and I did enjoy the story of a bus full of prisoners this time the food for the mutant cannibals. It was also sad, though, that there was only really one mutant cannibal who starred in this. I felt that it could’ve made it more tense were there more of them like in the last movies. However, the ending scene was great, it would have been better, though, if there was more of that character. All in all, it was a pretty entertaining movie. I would recommend if you’re a fan of these movies.

Comments