Zombie Hunter

Image result for zombie hunter
If it’s a fun zom B movie you want this is a really thrilling ride. However, if you want good acting, a great story and characters, this won’t be for you. I have to say, I really enjoyed this. You knw what you’re getting when the title’s called Zombie Hunter. It’s not the best movie out there, but it’s great while you watch it. I was expecting Danny Trejo to be in it more, but he was a blast while he was in this movie. We follow the Hunter, a man of hatred against the ‘flesh eaters’. That’s what keeps him going. We continue to follow his journey as he hooks up with other survivors. Then you know what happens. I was impressed at how much action there was in this film. The make-up was good, however, some CGI looked a bit off, it looked fake, but I could get past that because it was so much fun. I would recommend this if you like grindhouse-style movies and zombies. It certainly retained the look sometimes of a grindhouse flick. It’s very enjoyable.

Comments