Hell Baby

Image result for Hell Baby
A husband and wife move into a house where everything seems to be going badly for them. And the parental crises aren’t even at the bottom of the things going wrong.

I didn’t expect to laugh whilst watching this movie. It’s got that actor who starred in Hot Tub Time Machine which I thought was ok. It wasn’t great. At first when the movie started out, I didn’t realise it was a comedy horror, poking a little fun at the genre. Then I saw the actor from that comedy and I kept thinking, maybe he’s playing a dramatic role. And this is a departure from the antics in the Hot Tub, but it still retains that comedic edge. If anything, it’s more a comedy than a horror film. I didn’t mind that, because it mostly succeeded in that genre. As a comedy, it’s got some scenes which had me laughing out loud, albeit not a lot, but there were a few. More than I was expecting as I found out what the most prominent genre in the film was. If you’re going to watch a scary horror movie, forget it, although it does have some creepy moments in between the shots at comedy. I was thoroughly entertained by this film. It kept me interested in the characters story and provided me with a good time. I didn’t have any expectations going into this, and I have to say, I was left surprised. I would recommend this if you like comedy or horror.

Comments