Ms .45

Image result for ms 45
Abel Ferrarra directs this sleazy exploitation film about a woman who is raped and becomes this crusader with a gun (guess which) against men who abuse women. Basically, that’s the plot whittled down a lot, but that’s basically it. This film isn’t as graphic as Bad Lietenant. It’s isn’t really graphic. Well, there are some gruesome images, but it’s not excessive. Ok, there are also some blood spurts when people get shot. But it’s not about showing gory detail, it’s more a movie about this woman who becomes an avenger against men who do wrong. I liked this film.it’s sort of filmed in this low-budget way that earns it more sleaze value. I love sleazy films, this isn’t that sleazy and good, but I did enjoy it. I also liked the horror elements of chopped up bodies. It just isn’t that interesting for me to say that it’s a great film. It doesn’t feel ground-breaking. It’s just a good film. Nothing really special, just good. I would recommend it, though. It reminds me a bit of The Brave One with Jodie Foster, which I really liked.

Comments