Counter Clockwise is out Now on DVD and VOD

Image result for counter clockwise film
 
Counter Clockwise is an intriguing film about a scientist who accidentally finds out he's messed with his time machine.
Image result for counter clockwise film
I love this film, it grips you with it's story and keeps you watching to find out what happens. I also loved the cinematography, which is top-notch and the use of ambient sounds on the soundtrack in order to achieve tension. The direction is really good and the atmosphere is one of sometimes unsettling, often quirky humour and the humour is darky funny. I have to say, I really enjoyed this film. I highly recommend it for sci-fi fans and people who want a fun movie, in general. Finally, a big tank you to Artsploitation films for the screener of this film.

 

Comments