Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Image result for Captain America: The Winter Soldier
I was let down by the first Captain America movie, which I thought was over-hyped. It wasn’t as good as I was led to believe by the reviews. However, this, the sequel was even more hyped. I have to say, I went with the hype as well on this one and I came away thinking that it’s a better film than the original. The original, for me, had some sub-par action sequences which really looked like they were filmed in front of green screen. I was sad about that because I thought that Marvel would have better special effects then. Then I watched The Winter Soldier. The effects in this are phenomenal; the action is breath-taking. It’s a great action film. Go just for the action and you will be pleasantly surprised. Now, I’m not really up to date with watching each instalment in the Marvel phases, but this made me want to watch more of them. I would really recommend this movie if you like greatly choreographed action scenes.

Comments