Krampus

Image result for krampus 2015
Although I don’t really like the story, the film looks nice. It has this Christmassy look to it, which I would love in every Christmas movie, apart from this. This isn’t really a Christmas movie. It’s a horror movie posing as one. Now, I am a really big fan of horror movies, it’s just that I don’t respect the story of this movie. It’s also not scary. Maybe smaller children will be scared and creeped out by it, but even they might find it a bit naff in the fright department. I read that it’s meant to be a horror comedy. I didn’t find it funny. I smirked a bit, however, that was it. It’s one of those movies that should get lumbered with the word passable. And it’s just passable. As entertainment, it’s ok. Nothing majorly good about it. The best part of this movie is the cinematography, which is gorgeous. However, other than that it doesn’t really do what it sets out to: and that’s scare people with a few laughs along the way. Only watch it if there’s nothing else on.

Comments