Stan Helsing


Being a fan of parodies, I was quite hyped for Stan Helsing. To be fair, I am a fan also of really cheesy, low-budget schlock, as well, so you can take this with a pinch of salt when I say that I enjoyed this movie. 

Ok, it's not 

the greatest movie ever, but it kept me entertained throughout, even though it did drift into the predictable and the music segment towards the end of the movie was dragged out a bit and wasn't really funny. 



This movie relies a lot on gross out humour. Nearly all the jokes involve themes of sex or bathroom behaviour. It's ok for me, I don't mind it, but for anyone else, it might be a distraction. However, if you like that sort of humour you'll have a good time. 

Overall, Stan Helsing is a fun time. I also liked spending time with the main characters. I had a blast. Although I wouldn't say it's laugh out loud funny. 

Comments