Army of the Dead




Dave Bautista stars in this action zombie horror. 

The plot is 

that a group of mercenaries are sent into Las Vegas, which has been quarantined off from the rest of the country due to their being zombies everywhere. 

These zombies aren't the usual shambling dead, they seem to have thoughts and have a queen and king. I personally prefer the shambling zombies, for me they are much more creepy, personally. These zombies also run. 





I expected a thrill ride going into this movie and I've got to say, it was, especially the action scenes which stood out as being big. I enjoyed all the action and the gore/special effects were really impressive. 

Dave Bautista made a good leading man and I wouldn't mind watching another movie with him where he goes all-out like this. The whole cast did very well and were believable. 

The cinematography in this movie is good, with some outstanding shots of a destroyed Las Vegas. 

All in all, I'd recommend this movie. It's a fun time, although a pretty long one at two-and-a-half hours runtime. It's worth it, though. 

Comments