Copshop

I didn't know anything about this movie going in, but I came out thoroughly entertained. 

A man who has a bounty on his head gets arrested. However, that doesn't stop people from following him into prison to get the money. 

This is a confined movie, it's set mostly inside the cop station. That doesn't detract from the sheer ingenuity and thrill of this film. In fact, I didn't feel bored at all. It kept me on the edge the whole time. 

There are a of twists in this movie and it kept me guessing. 

It was also well paced, although it has longeurs where characters were talking to each other about plot, but to me, that was fine, I think it needed that to balance out the action in the third act. 

And let's talk a bit about that third act. It goes haywire and in a great way. I liked how it panned out. 

Overall, I well recommend Copshop, it's an adrenaline shot of fun. 

Comments