Midway (1970's)

The Battle of Midway is a part of the war I am not all that knowledgeable about, to tell you the honest truth. 

I mostly just know that it's between the U.S. and the Japanese. 

Maybe if I knew more I'd like this film better. 

As it is, I'm not very keen on it. I mean, it's a well made, action packed film, but the action is very monotonous and repetitive. 

Ultimately, I feel like I don't care, although I know that's a bad thing to say, but the film tired me after showing aircraft diving for the tenth time. I grew tired and switched off. 

I do find it interesting that it shows both sides, but honestly I just wanted more action and varied. 

There is also a ton of stock footage, which isn't a bad thing, but does create an obvious contrast to the main film. 

I can say that this film is fine, but I wouldn't try to seek it out again. 

Comments