The Suicide Squad

Having watched Suicide Squad and found it to be a fun, popcorn blockbuster, that was a bit of a forgettable movie, but it was good while it lasted, I had heard some things about this new movie, but was looking forward to the (hopefully) manic adventures of the Suicide Squad. 

I like both these movies. They are both good, fun movies. 

The Suicide Squad is much more violent, outrageous and adult than the last movie and is packed with action and adventure. 




Unless you don't know the story. It's basically about these villains going on dangerous missions. It's a pretty simple, but effective premise that does the job and sets up lots of action. 

Did I say how fun this movie is? I sure have, but it deserves to let it be known. It is hugely entertaining. It's funny, and bloody and has lots of very good special effects. 

All the actors play their parts very well. 

The movie just caught my attention throughout, never letting up the pace. 

I highly recommend this movie.

Comments