Gunpowder Milkshake

I liked the title to this movie, it makes me think of a wacky action movie, 
filled with all sorts of different colours. It is that, a bit. It's maybe a little more serious than I thought it would be, although there is certainly humour in this movie, and I did find it amusing. 

The action is the main attraction in this movie, and I thought it was handled well. I heard that this movie is basically a female John Wick. I can definitely see comparisons, and I wouldn't say that's a bad thing at all. 

I also really liked the music score. It heightened my emotional response to what was happening on screen. It's really great, and powerful. 

The actresses involved in this movie gave good performances, as you would expect from a great cast, including Karen Gillan, Lena Headey, Lucy Liu, to name but a few. 

I was looking forward to this movie and was entertained throughout. 

I highly recommend it. 

Comments