Fast & Furious Presents Hobbs and Shaw

Having recently watched Fast & Furious 8, I pretty much knew what this movie would deliver. 

And I was right. 

In most cases, because this spin-off to the main franchise has a science fiction story melded into it. 

What we expect is balls-to-walls action from start to explosive finish and that's what you get, which is great, to be honest. That's what we expect from a movie like this and it certainly doesn't short-change its audience. 

I had a lot of fun with this spin-off. Sure, it's not deep or anything like that, and it's hardly realistic, but it's fun, and that's the main thing. If it wasn't fun and it was dull, it wouldn't have been worth it. It's actually a movie I would like to see again, as well. I feel like I enjoyed it more than the eighth instalment of the main franchise, which had longeurs which were kind of dull, I just wanted the action to start. Whereas this movie is much more diverse and fun. 

I really recommend it if you want a no brainer, but highly entertaining movie to watch and experience. 

Comments