The Batman

Being a fan of Batman, I was looking forward to this movie. The casting of Robert Pattinson as Batman made me surprised, I just thought he was quite a bit different from all the other Bruce Wayne's. 

And he is.

The movie is pretty much a detective story, and a long one, at that. It's also probably one of the darkest and bleakest Batman movies I've seen, not only visually. 

It's also very violent and realistic. I was astonished when I saw the rating for this movie in the US. Surely it should be for older viewers. 

But I digress. 

I liked this movie, I wouldn't say it's the best Batman. The major turn off for me was the suit, I didn't feel like it was Batman. I mean, it was, but it's certainly more unique than others, and did fit the movie. I personally didn't like it as much as the other suits. It was mainly the mask that put me off. 

Robert Pattinson portrayed the character really well. His performance was spot on for this movie, the way his eyes held emotions. 

As I said before, I liked this movie. It does run a bit long, but held my attention. 

The action was good and all in all, I would recommend The Batman. 

Comments