Day 2: Moonfall

Went to the shops today. The weather was quite nice, although there were quite a few clouds that looked threatening. 

I bought a nice chocolate fudge drink, which was really cold and great. Loved it. Although, I wouldn't have liked more bang for my buck, as they say. I paid 4 pounds for it and that's a rip-off, to be honest, but still: gotta love the drink. 

I went into a superstore and looked at the DVD/blu-ray section and they had the original Firestarter on DVD for 3 pounds. I didn't get it. Maybe I should have. There was also Moonfall with Halle Berry and Patrick Wilson and directed by a great action director, Roland Emmerich (hope I spelt his name right, forgive me if I didn't). I was gonna get it, but the price was a bit steep for me. Maybe another time. 

All in all, a good day. 

I did come home and it started to rain quite heavily, so I'm really lucky for that. Got under cover just in time. 

Comments