Jackass 4.5

I love Jackass Forever, or the fourth Jackass movie. Now comes Jackass 4.5, which I thought (seeing as I haven't watched any of the other .5 entries) was going to be like a directors cut of Forever, but boy, I'm glad I was wrong. 

Jackass 4.5 has a plethora of new stunts to entertain (shock) us. They did incorporate some stunts that were in Forever, but they added extra commentary on top, which added to our background knowledge. It was so interesting how they did things, and watching them have fun as friends together was infectious. 

The stunts were out there and the near constant bodily fluids and parts being crammed in front of the camera was so much I thought it would definitely have an NC-17 rating. I think it's an R, which is completely surprising. 

I personally really enjoyed this film and I highly recommend it to those who can stomach very adult material. 

Comments