Ms Marvel

Inline image


I have read quite about two issues of the comics and I did enjoy them, they seem wacky and knowing and don't take themselves too seriously and have fun with the ideas the writer comes up with. 

I watched a part of the first episode, but couldn't get into it, to be honest. Maybe I should have left it more time, let it settle,  get more into it, but it didn't grab me. Maybe I'm not the target audience, the show being for teenagers, I would guess, but I had the comic front and centre in my mind when starting the TV series, which I have abandoned. I don't know if I'll go back, but the things that didn't grab me were the visual effects. I did like the Homecoming feel to the episode, but the action was a bit of a let-down, to be honest. 

Anyway, there were positive and negative things. 

Been a while I posted, I hope to upload loads more, so look out for future posts. Future sounds like it's going be a long time before I post another post (sorry for all the words 'post'), but it hopefully won't be. 

Comments