Wonder Woman 1984

Inline image


I enjoyed Wonder Woman 1984 a little less than the previous Amazon's adventure on the big screen. The movie started off strongly, with a breathtaking sequence in a shopping mall being a highlight. It then started to drag in between great action sequences. There was a lot of talking, which I don't mind, but in a movie like this, I wanted to have action replace most of the talking. It also felt like it was a bit too chaotic in that there was a lot happening with characters, but it felt messy. I do like Wonder Woman 1984, and really enjoyed the action scenes, but it felt like a let down compared to Wonder Woman. I would still recommend it. There's some brilliant scenes, especially the scene in the mall. I also really liked the call-back to a main character in Wonder Woman, who plays quite a bit in Wonder Woman 1984 and has a really heart wrenching ending (which, of course, I won't spoil). 

Comments