Gutterballs

Inline image

Gutterballs is a late 2000's (2008 to be exact) horror movie where two groups of people, whilst having a game of bowling at night, start to get picked off by a killer. 

The film has everything an extreme horror fan would like. There's lots of gore and people being killed in various unique ways and there's some sex and nudity (quite explicit, actually, although I think the penis is a prosthetic, I may be wrong). It's certainly no a movie which is for people who don't like extreme horror. Gutterballs knows it's audience and goes full-throttle. I love it. 

I love the aesthetic and atmosphere of the bowling alley (and beyond). It feels like you are in there with the characters. 

The music is phenomenal. I love the soundtrack. 

Also, this movie has one of the most highest amounts of swearing, and it's nearly an hour and thirty five minutes, but yeah, there is a lot of swearing. 

If you like extreme horror movies then you'll love this. I did. 

Comments