Sin City

Inline image

I watched Sin City: A Dame to Kill For a few years ago, having never watched the original, which I finally came round to seeing for some reason. 

I don't believe you need to watch the original before the sequel, but it may be better to, not that it will spoil anything, just it's the first one and usually you need to watch the first one to then move onto the second. But I digress. It doesn't matter. It happened. I watched the sequel, and I did like it, and I also liked the original. It's stylish, violent and has interesting characters and stories, although I did prefer Mickey Rourke's and Bruce Willis' stories better than the rest. That's the thing with movies that are split into different stories, they have a chance to have more missteps than, say, a movie that has one storyline, although the whole storyline could be pants, so there's that. 

I would recommend Sin City, it's a pretty no holds barred (especially the cannibalism story) experience. 

Comments