Moonfall

Inline image


The earth becomes devastated by (un)natural disaster's when the moon starts acting up. 

I hope that's not really a spoiler. 

I like Roland Emmerich's movies and this one doesn't fail to provide entertainment. I did think the visual effects, although brilliant, did look a bit too much like they were computer generated sometimes, but that didn't sap the enjoyment I had with this movie. 

As expected, Moonfall is action packed and has some awe inspiring scenes of chaos where the screen is just filled with things flying around and exploding. Safe to say, if you like action, you'll like this movie. 

At a little under two hours, the movie kept a good, steady pace. I also found the characters to be good to follow in their character arcs and the acting was great. 

I would reccomend this movie. It's great fun. 

Comments